Pet Health Plan
Our Pet Health Plan is the simple and convenient way to look after your pet’s health whilst saving money.
A healthy, happy pet needs lots of care and attention. By spreading the cost of essential treatments for your dog, cat or rabbit over 12 months, our Pet Health Plan makes pet care more affordable.
Your pet gets their annual vaccination against dangerous highly infectious diseases and protection again internal and external parasites. To keep your pet in peak condition, we provide regular health checks with your veterinary team, as early diagnosis of problems will help your pet to live a long, healthy life. Plus, benefit from great discounts with other services and products.
The Pet Health Plan your pet would choose – paws down! Please note that the Health Plan is for pets already registered with our Practice.
- Essential annual vaccination with a full health check
- Flea treatments* (sufficient for a year) dispensed quarterly
- Worm treatments* (sufficient for a year) dispensed quarterly
- 6 monthly health check with your vet
You'll also receive the following (if applicable):
- 25% off Kennel Cough vaccination
- 25% off Rabies vaccination
- 50% off primary vaccination course (initial injections typically given between 2 and 4 weeks apart)
- Selected complimentary nurse clinics (where available)**
- £10 microchipping
- 10% off food
- 10% off routine neutering
- 10% off dental procedures
- 10% off other parasite treatments
Vaccinations included: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis
*Tailored to your dogs needs
**Please ask for details